We are hiring drivers from 25 years of age to 70, with at least two years experience in pulling trailers to transport RV’s from Middlebury Indiana to destinations throughout the United States and Canada.
Owner operators must have:
- A ¾ or 1 ton diesel truck.
- Permanently mounted fire extinguisher
- Spare fuses for towing package
- 3 D.O.T. safety triangles
- Red flags (12 inch)
- First aid kit
- At least a 16k fifth wheel hitch. At least a 10k trailer hitch with a solid steel shank receiver with 2″ and 2 5/16″ balls.
- Electric brake controller.
- Mud flaps that cover the entire width of the tire and are no more than four inches off the ground.
- A 12 volt deep cycle marine/RV battery with a RV battery box to operate the safety breakaway switch on trailers.
- A current valid driver’s License with ratings from your home state or province that allows you to pull loads up to 26,000 pounds for US drivers and 11,000 kg for Canadians.
- No DUI’s Ever
- No at fault accidents in the last 7 years.
- No more than two driving violations in the last 36 months.
- A current D.O.T. or Canadian drivers medical certificate. (We have several walk in clinics close to our office if needed.)
- A passport or “enhanced” drivers license to cross the American / Canadian border.
- A cell phone with voicemail that works in US and Canada.
- 4-way lug wrench and tire jack
- Aux. fuel tank
- Zip ties and bungees
If you meet our requirements go ahead and apply for a position here.